Easements Attorney - Dayton, OH

At McNamee & McNamee, PLL, we provide comprehensive legal services for property owners seeking to establish, enforce, or defend easements on their properties. Our experienced easement attorneys can help you navigate the complexities of property law to ensure your rights and interests are protected.

What is an Easement?

An easement is a legal right that allows someone else to use a portion of your property for a specific purpose. Common examples of easements include:

  • Utility easements, which allow utility companies to install and maintain power lines, sewer lines, and other necessary infrastructure on your property
  • Access easements, which allow neighboring property owners to cross your land to reach their own property
  • Conservation easements, which restrict the use of your property for environmental or conservation purposes

Why Do You Need an Easement Attorney?

Establishing, enforcing, or defending an easement can be a complex legal process that requires a deep understanding of property law. Working with an experienced easement attorney can help you:

  • Ensure that your easement is properly documented and legally binding
  • Resolve disputes with neighbors or other parties over the use of your property
  • Protect your property rights and interests
  • Avoid costly legal battles and potential property damage or loss

Our Dayton Easement Attorney Services

At McNamee & McNamee, PLL, we offer a full range of easement attorney services, including:

  • Establishing new easements
  • Enforcing existing easements
  • Defending against easement claims
  • Negotiating easement agreements
  • Resolving easement disputes

Contact Our Dayton Easement Attorney

If you need an experienced property easement attorney or property easement lawyer, contact McNamee & McNamee, PLL today. We can help you protect your property rights and interests and ensure that your easement is properly established, enforced, or defended.

Give our Dayton easement lawyers a call today at (937) 468-3130 to set up a consultation if you would like to learn more about our comprehensive legal services.

Ready to Help You Achieve Your
American Dream

I can work with you to reunite your family, change your immigration status, become an American citizen, or hire a foreign worker. We provide diligent, competent, and zealous representation to each client by being proactive, responsive, and accessible. You will have direct access to me every step of the way. We are ready to answer questions or address concerns whenever they should arise.

Above all, my priority is to protect your American Dream. As we walk with you through the immigration process, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have a strong and determined advocate by your side. Whatever your goals may be, know that you are one step closer to achieving them by retaining me as your partner.

Family-Based Visas

When bringing a parent or sibling to live with you, you must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. Green card holders cannot petition for their parents or siblings. When bringing your children to live with you in the U.S., their age and marital status will impact their eligibility.

Permanent residents may petition for:
  • Children who are unmarried and under the age of 21
  • Unmarried sons and daughters who are over the age of 21 (plus any children of their own)

Qualifying for a Marriage Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you may bring your eligible spouse to live with you in the U.S. by completing Form I-130. This is the process to use whether you are a citizen or a permanent resident.

If you are engaged but not yet married to a foreign national who is living outside the U.S., you can seek a K-1 fiance(e) visa. This non-immigrant visa grants your fiancée entrance to the U.S. if you intend to get married within 90 days. Once married, your new spouse may apply for a green card.

How I Serve Clients

As a full-service immigration firm, I serve clients not only in our backyard in the Santa Clarita Valley, but throughout the country and around the world. Whatever your immigration goals may be, I’m prepared to help you work toward them. Your success is my success.

Our immigration services include:

Whether you are a human resources professional hiring foreign talent or the fiancé of a U.S. citizen hoping to join your spouse in America, I’m eager to help. I’m compassionate with my clients but also aggressive in my approach to ensure that I’m setting you up for success.

Choose Attorney Alicia Vargas

With a global presence, my firm has had the privilege to represent individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and businesses around the world. I look forward to putting my experience to work for you.

Our Notable Cases
  • Benjamin Donahue, et al. v. Winifred LaBomme, et al., Tuscarawas Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 07 0385

    Prevailed on motion to dismiss while defending clients/sellers against claims that they had fraudulently concealed defects in property from buyers.

    Read More
  • Powell v. Board of County Commissioners of Warren County, et al. (12th Dist.), 2020-Ohio-5570.

    County resolution approving a 62-lot housing development was reversed and nullified because it violated the county zoning resolution. Appellate court ...

    Read More
  • Kunk v. Westward Success, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 04019

    Negotiated settlement between corporation and its members in order to facilitate corporate breakup and legal dispute.

    Read More
  • Yankee Trace Homeowners’ Association v. Baranowski, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 00290

    Prevailed on motion to enforce proposed settlement agreement in lawsuit regarding short term rentals, leading to settlement and dismissal of lawsuit.

    Read More
  • Jerry Farmer v. Danny Roush, Jr., et al., Montgomery Common Pleas No. 2020 CV 02682

    Awarded summary judgment for landlord named as a party in dog-bite case.

    Read More