Easements Attorney - Dayton, OH
At McNamee Law Group, LLC, we provide comprehensive legal services for property owners seeking to establish, enforce, or defend easements on their properties. Our experienced easement attorneys can help you navigate the complexities of property law to ensure your rights and interests are protected.
What is an Easement?
An easement is a legal right that allows someone else to use a portion of your property for a specific purpose. Common examples of easements include:
- Utility easements, which allow utility companies to install and maintain power lines, sewer lines, and other necessary infrastructure on your property
- Access easements, which allow neighboring property owners to cross your land to reach their own property
- Conservation easements, which restrict the use of your property for environmental or conservation purposes
Why Do You Need an Easement Attorney?
Establishing, enforcing, or defending an easement can be a complex legal process that requires a deep understanding of property law. Working with an experienced easement attorney can help you:
- Ensure that your easement is properly documented and legally binding
- Resolve disputes with neighbors or other parties over the use of your property
- Protect your property rights and interests
- Avoid costly legal battles and potential property damage or loss
Our Dayton Easement Attorney Services
At McNamee Law Group, LLC, we offer a full range of easement attorney services, including:
- Establishing new easements
- Enforcing existing easements
- Defending against easement claims
- Negotiating easement agreements
- Resolving easement disputes
Contact Our Dayton Easement Attorney
If you need an experienced property easement attorney or property easement lawyer, contact McNamee Law Group, LLC today. We can help you protect your property rights and interests and ensure that your easement is properly established, enforced, or defended.
Give our Dayton easement lawyers a call today at (937) 427-1367 to set up a consultation if you would like to learn more about our comprehensive legal services.
Benjamin Donahue, et al. v. Winifred LaBomme, et al., Tuscarawas Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 07 0385
Prevailed on motion to dismiss while defending clients/sellers against claims that they had fraudulently concealed defects in property from buyers.Read More
Powell v. Board of County Commissioners of Warren County, et al. (12th Dist.), 2020-Ohio-5570.
County resolution approving a 62-lot housing development was reversed and nullified because it violated the county zoning resolution. Appellate court ...Read More
Kunk v. Westward Success, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 04019
Negotiated settlement between corporation and its members in order to facilitate corporate breakup and legal dispute.Read More
Yankee Trace Homeowners’ Association v. Baranowski, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 00290
Prevailed on motion to enforce proposed settlement agreement in lawsuit regarding short term rentals, leading to settlement and dismissal of lawsuit.Read More
Jerry Farmer v. Danny Roush, Jr., et al., Montgomery Common Pleas No. 2020 CV 02682
Awarded summary judgment for landlord named as a party in dog-bite case.Read More