Land Use & Zoning Services at McNamee & McNamee, PLL

Are you facing land use or zoning challenges in Dayton? The experienced Land Use & Zoning Lawyers at McNamee & McNamee, PLL are dedicated to helping you navigate complex regulations, ensuring your property rights are protected and your projects move forward smoothly.

McNamee & McNamee, PLL, is your trusted law firm specializing in Land Use and Zoning services in Dayton, OH. Our experienced team of land use lawyers and zoning attorneys is committed to providing effective legal solutions tailored to your unique needs.

Ohio Land Use Lawyer Services

At McNamee & McNamee, our knowledgeable land use lawyers provide sound legal advice on various land use issues. We are well-versed in interpreting and applying local zoning regulations, environmental laws, and other related ordinances. 

  • Zoning Analysis: We assess zoning restrictions and regulations applicable to your property, helping you understand your options.
  • Permitting Assistance: Our team guides you through the permitting process, ensuring compliance with local requirements.
  • Variances and Appeals: If your project requires a variance or faces an appeal, we advocate for your rights before zoning boards or authorities.
  • Zoning Disputes: In the event of disputes, we represent your interests, striving to resolve conflicts and protect your property rights.

Why Choose Us

  1. Expertise: Our legal team specializes in land use and zoning matters, offering in-depth knowledge of local regulations and laws.
  2. Local Insights: With a deep understanding of Dayton's zoning codes, we provide tailored solutions that align with the local context.
  3. Comprehensive Guidance: From zoning disputes to permits and variances, we provide a full spectrum of services to address your needs.
  4. Strategic Approach: We craft effective strategies to help you achieve your land use and zoning goals while complying with regulations.
  5. Client-Centered: Your success is our priority. We work closely with you, keeping your objectives at the forefront of our efforts.

Contact Our Land Use & Zoning Lawyer in Dayton

Ensure your land use and zoning endeavors in Dayton are successful. Consult McNamee & McNamee, PLL's Land Use & Zoning Lawyers for knowledgeable and dedicated legal support. Schedule a consultation to discuss your specific needs and embark on a path to success.

Contact us today at (937) 468-3130, or visit our office situated at Beavercreek OH,to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Land usage & Zoning attorney.

Ready to Help You Achieve Your
American Dream

I can work with you to reunite your family, change your immigration status, become an American citizen, or hire a foreign worker. We provide diligent, competent, and zealous representation to each client by being proactive, responsive, and accessible. You will have direct access to me every step of the way. We are ready to answer questions or address concerns whenever they should arise.

Above all, my priority is to protect your American Dream. As we walk with you through the immigration process, you will find peace of mind knowing that you have a strong and determined advocate by your side. Whatever your goals may be, know that you are one step closer to achieving them by retaining me as your partner.

Family-Based Visas

When bringing a parent or sibling to live with you, you must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. Green card holders cannot petition for their parents or siblings. When bringing your children to live with you in the U.S., their age and marital status will impact their eligibility.

Permanent residents may petition for:
  • Children who are unmarried and under the age of 21
  • Unmarried sons and daughters who are over the age of 21 (plus any children of their own)

Qualifying for a Marriage Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you may bring your eligible spouse to live with you in the U.S. by completing Form I-130. This is the process to use whether you are a citizen or a permanent resident.

If you are engaged but not yet married to a foreign national who is living outside the U.S., you can seek a K-1 fiance(e) visa. This non-immigrant visa grants your fiancée entrance to the U.S. if you intend to get married within 90 days. Once married, your new spouse may apply for a green card.

How I Serve Clients

As a full-service immigration firm, I serve clients not only in our backyard in the Santa Clarita Valley, but throughout the country and around the world. Whatever your immigration goals may be, I’m prepared to help you work toward them. Your success is my success.

Our immigration services include:

Whether you are a human resources professional hiring foreign talent or the fiancé of a U.S. citizen hoping to join your spouse in America, I’m eager to help. I’m compassionate with my clients but also aggressive in my approach to ensure that I’m setting you up for success.

Choose Attorney Alicia Vargas

With a global presence, my firm has had the privilege to represent individuals, families, entrepreneurs, and businesses around the world. I look forward to putting my experience to work for you.

Our Notable Cases
  • Benjamin Donahue, et al. v. Winifred LaBomme, et al., Tuscarawas Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 07 0385

    Prevailed on motion to dismiss while defending clients/sellers against claims that they had fraudulently concealed defects in property from buyers.

    Read More
  • Powell v. Board of County Commissioners of Warren County, et al. (12th Dist.), 2020-Ohio-5570.

    County resolution approving a 62-lot housing development was reversed and nullified because it violated the county zoning resolution. Appellate court ...

    Read More
  • Kunk v. Westward Success, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 04019

    Negotiated settlement between corporation and its members in order to facilitate corporate breakup and legal dispute.

    Read More
  • Yankee Trace Homeowners’ Association v. Baranowski, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 00290

    Prevailed on motion to enforce proposed settlement agreement in lawsuit regarding short term rentals, leading to settlement and dismissal of lawsuit.

    Read More
  • Jerry Farmer v. Danny Roush, Jr., et al., Montgomery Common Pleas No. 2020 CV 02682

    Awarded summary judgment for landlord named as a party in dog-bite case.

    Read More