Dayton Defective Product Attorneys
Helping Injury Victims Hold Negligent Corporations Accountable in Greene County
At McNamee & McNamee, PLL, we are committed to holding companies and manufacturers of defective products responsible. From round up (paraquat) to PFAS, our award-winning attorneys are here to provide the reliable and effective legal support you need to you take on high-profile corporate entities.
We take pride in using our skills and extensive resources to help people, who have been injured by defective or dangerous products, pursue the justice they deserve. We know that injuries caused by defective products can result in devastating physical, emotional, and financial stress. Our reputable law firm has handled a variety of product liability cases, and we are ready to put our skills to work for you.
Defective Product Cases We Handle
Our legal team takes on cases involving defective products such as:
- Baby food: According to a national investigation, 95% of baby food products contain toxic heavy metals that can cause serious injuries to infants. If your child has been hurt by consuming toxic baby food, speak to us about what we can do to help you seek fair compensation.
- Baby formula: The Similac and Enfamil brands of infant formula have been linked to causing premature infants to develop necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), a life-threatening gastrointestinal disorder. We represent parents of infants who were fed formula manufactured by these brands while they were in neonatal intensive care units and subsequently developed NEC.
- Chlorpyrifos: Chlorpyrifos is a pesticide marketed under the names Lorsban, Dursban, Lock-On, and Cobalt. Studies have shown that prenatal or postnatal exposure to chlorpyrifos can lead to medical conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, and other neurocognitive and neurological disorders in infants and children.
- Paraquat: These lawsuits claim that the use of the herbicide paraquat can cause Parkinson's disease. Although the herbicide is not registered for residential use, exposure is possible for individuals who live near farms where the herbicide is used. If you were exposed to paraquat and have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, please speak to us about your legal options.
- PFAS: We accept cases on behalf of individuals who have developed cancer as a result of perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) exposure. We also represent government and private entities that are remediating PFAS contamination, specifically when the contamination is near or adjacent to an airport from the use of aqueous film forming foam (AFFF).
- Talcum powder: These lawsuits claim the manufacturers of talcum powder have known for over 40 years that there is a link between using the product and developing ovarian cancer or mesothelioma. Johnson & Johnson has been forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and damages for these lawsuits. Consult with us today if you have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer or mesothelioma due to talcum powder exposure.
Benjamin Donahue, et al. v. Winifred LaBomme, et al., Tuscarawas Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 07 0385
Prevailed on motion to dismiss while defending clients/sellers against claims that they had fraudulently concealed defects in property from buyers.Read More
Powell v. Board of County Commissioners of Warren County, et al. (12th Dist.), 2020-Ohio-5570.
County resolution approving a 62-lot housing development was reversed and nullified because it violated the county zoning resolution. Appellate court ...Read More
Kunk v. Westward Success, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 04019
Negotiated settlement between corporation and its members in order to facilitate corporate breakup and legal dispute.Read More
Yankee Trace Homeowners’ Association v. Baranowski, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 00290
Prevailed on motion to enforce proposed settlement agreement in lawsuit regarding short term rentals, leading to settlement and dismissal of lawsuit.Read More
Jerry Farmer v. Danny Roush, Jr., et al., Montgomery Common Pleas No. 2020 CV 02682
Awarded summary judgment for landlord named as a party in dog-bite case.Read More
Defective product cases and dangerous drug claims can be complicated and require in-depth knowledge of the law and extensive resources to go up against large, powerful corporations and their teams of lawyers. At McNamee & McNamee, PLL, we have built our reputation by taking a proactive approach to law and building long-term, quality relationships with each of our clients. Please do not hesitate to stop by our office to discuss your concerns.
Please give us a call today at (937) 468-3130 or complete our convenient online form to get started on your consultation.