Dayton Drug Injury Attorneys
Trusted Legal Counsel in Greene County
Although you trust your doctor to prescribe medication that is safe and will help manage your health problems, some prescription drugs are dangerous and can cause devastating harm and life-altering side effects.
At McNamee Law Group, LLC, we believe that pharmaceutical companies should be held accountable for profiting from drugs they know to be defective. If you or a loved one suffered devastating injuries after being prescribed medication that was supposed to help manage your health problems, please get in touch with our law firm so we can leverage our extensive resources and help pursue justice and fair compensation for damages.
Drug Injury Cases We Handle
The McNamee Law Group, LLC legal team can assist you with drug injury cases such as:
- Belviq: We represent individuals who have suffered any form of cancer after being prescribed Belviq. The drug has been recalled by the FDA and an analysis revealed a potential connection between Belviq and cancer. Call us today if you want to seek damages from the drug manufacturer.
- Beovu: We represent individuals who received Beovu injections and have since been diagnosed with retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, intraocular inflammation, or other vision problems. If you suffered any of these side effects from Beovu injections, please speak to one of our attorneys today.
- Elmiron: These lawsuits claim that long-term exposure to Elmiron causes maculopathy, an eye disorder and a major cause of blindness. We can help you take legal action if you have suffered maculopathy or other serious eye damage after taking Elmiron to treat bladder pain syndrome.
- Injectafer: This prescription drug has been linked to increased risk of hypophosphatemia (HPP) and severe hypophosphatemia. Although studies have exposed the HPP connection, Injectafer manufacturers failed to adequately warn consumers about the risks of taking the drug. We can help you take action against companies involved in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of Injectafer.
- Nexium & Prilosec: Although both of these proton pump inhibitor (PPI) medications are supposed to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease, manufacturers are now facing lawsuits alleging the drugs are defective and unreasonably dangerous. Speak to us today if you have suffered a stroke, bone fractures, acute kidney injury (AKI), renal failure, or heart damage after taking Nexium or Prilosec.
- Opioids: We represent governmental entities against wholesale distributors and manufacturers of opioids and help them recover damages sustained from the opioid epidemic these companies created. Many government agencies across the country are seeking reimbursement for health and social costs related to opioid abuse. Consult with us to determine what damages can be sought in these cases.
- Valsartan: Certain shipments of Valsartan were found to be contaminated with the cancer-causing substances N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), N-Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA), and/or N-Methylnitrosobutyric acid (NMBA). We represent clients who took valsartan and were later diagnosed with liver, kidney, stomach, or intestinal cancer.
- Xeljanz: Some users of Xeljanz have suffered a heightened risk of pulmonary embolisms and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Additionally, clinical trials have showed that Xeljanz is associated with serious heart problems and cancer. We can research all the ways you have suffered a loss as a result of your injury and help you pursue compensation.
- Zantac: The FDA announced that all Zantac brand heartburn drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter varieties, should be pulled from the market because of potential NDMA contamination. If you were prescribed Zantac and have been diagnosed with cancer, let us represent you and use our resources to help you recover compensation for damages.
- Zostavax: These lawsuits claim the drug manufacturer Merck failed to warn patients and doctors that the Zostavax vaccine for shingles can cause shingles. If you contracted shingles after being vaccinated with Zostavax, please speak to our legal team as soon as possible to discuss what types of damages we can help seek compensation for.
Benjamin Donahue, et al. v. Winifred LaBomme, et al., Tuscarawas Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 07 0385
Prevailed on motion to dismiss while defending clients/sellers against claims that they had fraudulently concealed defects in property from buyers.Read More
Powell v. Board of County Commissioners of Warren County, et al. (12th Dist.), 2020-Ohio-5570.
County resolution approving a 62-lot housing development was reversed and nullified because it violated the county zoning resolution. Appellate court ...Read More
Kunk v. Westward Success, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 04019
Negotiated settlement between corporation and its members in order to facilitate corporate breakup and legal dispute.Read More
Yankee Trace Homeowners’ Association v. Baranowski, et al., Montgomery Common Pleas, No. 2020 CV 00290
Prevailed on motion to enforce proposed settlement agreement in lawsuit regarding short term rentals, leading to settlement and dismissal of lawsuit.Read More
Jerry Farmer v. Danny Roush, Jr., et al., Montgomery Common Pleas No. 2020 CV 02682
Awarded summary judgment for landlord named as a party in dog-bite case.Read More